Dubai has long caught attention due to its favorable conditions for entrepreneurs looking to make it big. Each of the UAE’s free zones also offers a set of distinct advantages that differ from one to the next. For company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone (DSOA) which, along with the headline benefits listed above, also affords business owners a host of support services and an affordable, fast and straightforward setup process.
Business Setup in Dubai Silicon Oasis: This free zone is heart of Dubai when you want to the best markets of the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and the Indian subcontinent.
- Convenient set up :A major factor behind its popularity is convenient setup service. The free zone offers fast-track business licensing with the entire application process taking no more than seven days – license and lease agreements are usually issued within just two days of submitting your legal documents and payment. Licenses start from just AED 18,700.
- Many options for doing business and license: It describes itself as helping to ‘facilitate and promote modern technology based industries. DSOA issues service, trade and industrial licenses to companies from all Department of Economic Development (DED) listed industries, plus IT.
- Flexible setup and office options :While taking some form of office or desk space is a mandatory requirement, Dubai Silicon Oasis offers a broad range of setup options so you won’t feel tied down. Flexi-desk package allows entrepreneurs use of its state-of-the art business facilities on an ad-hoc basis and it can come with a maximum of three visas.
- Sufficient visa options :They allow three visas and taking office or warehouse space enables you to set up with multiple visas. The only caveat being the more visas you wish to apply for, the more space you’ll be required to take.
- Sponsor dependents for their visas: As well as applying for plenty of visas for your employees, it’s also very straightforward to sponsor your dependents for their visa applications as well. Whether you require a visa for a spouse, child, maid or driver, the process is four straightforward stages. Keep in mind, however, that the sponsoring process is usually slightly easier for men than women.
- Set up with multiple shareholders: Setting up a free zone establishment in DSOA allows you to go it alone and maintain sole control of your business. If, however, you wish to set up with a partner – or partners – you also have that option. For that, Dubai Silicon Oasis allows you to establish a free zone company with anywhere between two and five shareholders.
- Auditing and book keeping requirements: These requirements make it one of the most respected free zones among banks and other professional institutions. However, while auditing and bookkeeping is mandatory, that’s not to say it’s excessive. All businesses registered in the free zone must simply submit yearly books and undergo an annual audit.
There are a number of steps that need to be undertaken, some complex, some less so. The first thing to do is choose your business activity. From here you can decide on your company name, complete and file your registration paperwork with the relevant authorities, open a bank account, and apply for any visas that may be required.
For more details visit : http://www.namaccountants.com/free-zone-company-formation/dubai-free-zone/dubai-silicon-oasis.html