Setup a representative office or branch company in Dubai or anywhere around UAE, the business development team will guide you through the process of business setup in Dubai.UAE Provide various benefits of setting up a company.DCCA (Dubai Creative Clusters Authority) is responsible for the registration and establishment of companies in the Free Zone Business Communities.
Documents required to set up a company in UAE
- Passport copy of the Manager
- Financial statements for the last two years
- Passport copy of the local service agent
- Company profile
- Parent Business formation certificate duly attested from the UAE embassy in the home country of the parent organization.
- NOC letter in favor of the Manager from the sponsor, if he is a resident of the UAE
What you need to do to setup a business in UAE
- Investors fill an application
The investors are required to fill an application form with the ministry of economic and commerce.
- Take consent from the Economic Department
The ministry of economic will sent the application form to the UAE government for consent.
- Take approval from UAE foreign companies committee
The economic department forwarded the application to the foreign companies committees with the ministry of economic and commerce permit letter.
- Take the license from the ministry of economic and commerce
After the approval of the UAE Foreign companies, the ministry of economic and commerce provide the license of the company.