The DWC free zone also includes Al Maktum International Airport, which once completed will have the capability to handle 12 million tons of annual cargo capacity and 160 million passengers. This makes DWC free zone an extraordinary multimodal project that supports a number of activities in aviation, logistics, commercial, residential, exhibition, humanitarian and leisure-related businesses.
DWC free zone company formation is the demand of most of entrepreneur. DWC free zone is a strategic enterprise of the Government of Dubai that is set to be biggest and a leading global trade, aviation and business hub. DWC free zone is an extension of Dubai’s legacy as a connection point between the East and the West. It is recognized as one of the most ambitious and unique projects of its kind in the world and it cover the 140-square kilometre area next to Jebel Ali Sea Port.
Registering a business in DWC has numerous benefits for companies such as 100% foreign ownership, tax emption along with being a part of history as Dubai World Central aims to become a global logistics hub. Nam Accountants has streamlined the processes for our clients setting up in DWC and deliver timely managed solutions.
The Business Centre, which is right at the entrance of DWC, gives businesses the opportunity to establish in a large hub. The infrastructure has been designed with a view to facilitate business operations.
No Capital requirement
100% Foreign ownership
100% Tax Free environment
No corporate tax
Documents required for Company Formation in DWC Dubai
To establish a DWC free zone company, the following documents must be submitted to the DWD free zone authority:
* A completed form – registration & licensing application (Dubai world central)
* Clear and valid passport copies (preferably in color) of any individual listed as a shareholder, director, general manager and company secretary in the application form.
* A certified copy (true copy) of the certificate of incorporation, valid certificate of good standing or valid trade license if it is a corporate shareholder.
* If the person handling the application and signing the declaration at the end of the registration & licensing application form is not named as a shareholder, director, general manager or company secretary in the application, then a notarized power of attorney or signed board resolution (if the shareholder is a corporate entity) will be required from each shareholder, confirming that the person handling the application is properly authorized to act on behalf of the shareholders.
* 2 copies of the memorandum of association and the articles of association of the DWC free zone company, bearing the name of the company to be incorporated and signed by all shareholders, noting their names, addresses and respective shareholding.
* Last but not the least, the applicable fee.