An offshore company is regarded as a legal business set up with an offshore tax haven which is shielded by explicit legislation. The Offshore company formation UAE ensures special status for those companies that are formed under the jurisdiction. An Offshore company in Dubai is given full tax evasion and operates under high level of privacy and security.
Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah are the only two offshore jurisdictions of UAE. Both these jurisdictions offer identical services, but just differs in terms of strategic objectives of both distinct jurisdictions .
Offshore Company Formation can be of three types-
Offshore Company Formation Dubai -When you want to open Offshore Company in Dubai, Jafza – under Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003, allows the formation of an offshore Company by individuals or corporate bodies, as a non-resident company, having a corporate legal entity. These offshore companies enjoy all the advantages of other international offshore company formation. It is also important to note that Dubai has Double Taxation Avoidance agreement with more than 40 countries.
Offshore Company Formation in RAK, UAE– Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority launched an offshore facility in 2006, by passing of Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority’s International Business Companies Regulations 2006 – also called RAK Offshore. Legislation and regulations adopted by the Free Trade Zone Authority favor big international interest for Offshore Company Formation. Rak Offshore Company Formation allows any non-resident individual or corporate to open a company in RAK as an offshore entity.
Offshore Company Formation in JAFZA, UAE– Jafza is one of the largest and rapidly growing freezone of the world and it is home to about 6400 companies from all over the world. It is a place with great business prospects for upcoming investors in the region. An offshore company formation in Jafza is highly desirable and has a sophisticated process with a lot of legal complexities and documentation .
Benefits of Offshore Company Incorporation:
- 100% foreign ownership, there is no need for a UAE national to be a shareholder or sponsor
- Exempt from corporate and income taxes.
- No foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Setting-up costs are less than that of an onshore Company
- No physical office needed, therefore, no employees and related costs
- Minimum capital requirements
- Own interest in real estate (as approved by the relevant authority) in the UAE and can act as a Holding Company If you are looking for an offshore company formation, then we as expert business advisors can do this job for you with full professionalism and as per your satisfaction. For more details visit :http://www.namaccountants.com/offshore-company-formation.html or Contact us : http://www.namaccountants.com/contact-us.html