According to the new law in Dubai – UAE, value added Tax (VAT in UAE) is applicable to varied categories of businesses and services. All the industrial activities are currently subjected to the payment of 5 % value-added tax VAT in Dubai, UAE.
The Federal Decree Law No. (8) Of 2017 on value added Tax expressed by the Ministry of Finance summaries the tax prospects among the country; the responsibilities the VAT rate which will be carried out by the gathering of those taxes for the growth of the country; the taxes which will be applied on the supply chain. The new UAE tax law also defines the UAE tax registration and de registration, additionally as the necessary threshold for tax registration, tax registration, registration exceptions and tax group for government bodies additionally as voluntary registration.
Things that you must know about the new UAE VAT Tax Law:
- Businesses operative across UAE got to adhere to the changes within the price structure, compliance as well as structure structure as well as file tax returns on Monthly and Quarterly basis due to the VAT implementation in UAE and comply with the UAE VAT needs and updates at all times.
- Obtain VAT registration from the FTA
- Reclaim any UAE VAT they have paid on business-related goods or services
- Charge VAT in UAE on taxable goods or services
- Keep a range of commercial and business records for FTA’s evaluation.
- In case of a UAE nonresident, the new UAE Tax law who makes supplies of goods and services in the country requires registration in accordance with the provisions of the Decree-Law. The Federal Tax Authority shall register him with effect from the date on which he or she started making supplies in the UAE. It could be an earlier date if agreed by the FTA and the non-resident entity.
The most easy and quick solution to maintain all sorts of communication and understand guidelines provided by the Federal Tax Authority is to get in touch with Nam Accountants. Our VAT Consultant in Dubai will give all the support to your VAT and Tax Services.