What is VAT Return?
It is a statement that shows the taxpayer’s VAT liability for an exact amount. This formal document has the main points of the tax liability: tax payer’s name, tax paid, tax saved, etc.
VAT Return Important?
This document is important for the reason that it’s all the recorded tax paid by customers for a period of time. It serves to be a signal that a registered business has paid the tax due. To have a correct and working tax system within the country, these documents are required for that maintenance to make sure that each tax liability is paid on time.
Procedure for Filing VAT Returns in Dubai, UAE
There is no facility that may be designed and dedicated for VAT tax returns filing alone. Businessmen won’t manually file their VAT returns. Everything is done online. It’s fairly easy to be familiar with the online portal to able to recognize the process and file VAT.
The details that may be utilized by the taxpayer are the e-mail address and password that were used in making an account upon registration on the portal.
- Go to the Federal Tax Authority website at tax.gov.ae
- Go to the e-services section of the website
- Add the login details, which are the TRN and password
- Choose the return filing option
- The VAT return should then be filled with your business’ details
- Upload the necessary documents
- Check the details to ensure that they are all correct and submit the form with the documents